Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Year of Bread

I love breads from around the world, especially breads that have to do with a specific holiday or cultural tradition. I was inspired by the movie Julie and Julia but, come on, I'm not going to cook every recipe in a 500+ page book. I did want to do something for a year (or more) so I decided to do a year of bread, and this is the blog.

At least once a month--maybe more often--I'm going to bake a different kind of bread. Most of them are going to be in conjuction with a holiday or celebration, but I'm sure there will be plenty of other breads thrown in just for fun.

I'm in no way a professional baker or expert of bread, but I do love it! I'm looking forward to exploring new recipes and sharing them on here. Wish me luck!!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment